View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 01:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Well, he finally got home-was swimming at his brothers and the since I was mad he went to the visit his good old druggie friend (the ones that destroyed my rent house-I mean about destroyed it.) He says I should not be mad at them he was the one who talked me into renting to them. Duh? Says he just wanted to say hi. Oh yes, one of the Big druggie friends was also there. More and more the past keeps raising its ugly head.

We worked around the house today-he got a couple of phone calls-one blocked says it is his brother (NOT). I was at the computer and I could not help buy hear a conversation-you know the kind, yep, nope, sounds good, I can do that. Same old conversations I have heard for yrs. Geeze, he says, I know Ar. is pretty dry (they sure can't be talking about the weather)......Then another call, he says yep, I can do that-GOOD. Says he is going to his brothers move some furniture and swim. All I said was I knew it-you were antsy all day. (Same as all the yrs. before) Then off he went, his nephew, another convicted felon picked his up. Oh yes, and I am an unreasonable person thinking he would not contact the people he grew up with. Heck, must have been one heck of a school because the whole bunch are druggies-who have nothing!!!!!

No, don't think he is doing drugs yet but-------------time will tell. If what I suspect turns to be true, I will not call my friends at the PD, I will not call his parole officer, I will call the nasty man from the DEA who gave me his home phone # when they found his meth lab 2 yrs ago. I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT HIM. I have all I can do to take care of myself and try to fix 2 houses with no money. He was really working when he first came home but now it is down to cutting the lawns. Heck, I can do that.

I have an appointment with my attorney for other matters and guess I will though this mess at him and see what he has to say. Strange, my attorney was with a lady that did drugs for years and years and he finally gave up, so he understands and is patient with me.

I am getting the feeling that my nice H is pushing my buttons so I WILL THROW HIM OUT so his conciense will be okay. He does have one about some things.

I am going to get busy sorting out years and years of books and collections in one room-I just bet that will get the anger out.

Thanks again for allowing me to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!