View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 01:19 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
frstnm
Im not crazy and neither am I

My cats name is Hunter - I often wonder if she is trying to tell me something.
She doesnt hunt because she is an indoor cat. She hunts my ankles when I go by whatever she is hiding/lurking.. behind.
Im not sure if she is plotting her escape or not I think she might be a little afraid of going outside.
The shame of it all.
Human urban development has pushed carnivorous animals here to the suburbs and it just isnt safe to let small animals out over night. Not only do we have cyotes (sp), an occasional wolf but now fisher cats. Both in southern Maine and NH and in Western (M)Assachusetts. Aka Fishers - vicious little (not so little) buggers they are. One got my dads younger cat and the older one who was on the property since he got there will no longer go out at night alone. The Sally !!

Sorry that got a little off track....but it sounded good at the time.
AND Its MY Thread !
Dammit...

I think the author forgot the other favs of Dogs.

Playing dragg-ass on the carpet - my fav thing

Chewing and or eating something that is important or has some kind of value just cuz they didnt get fed or walked (or got left alone) when THEY wanted to be. - seems to be a fav.

Meeting the same new people again every five minutes and jumping all over them sniffing crotches or barking/ They accomplish this by being sent out of the room when the humans get tired of their shenanagans and then return when they forget why they were sent in the other room in the first place. The cycle repeats itself.

Chasing the Cat - The ultimate in favorite things !!

Beating up the cat if the humans arent around. Dont know - I wasnt around to see it. Highly suspicious I think.
What DOES go on when we arent home and have pets ????