Old 08-07-2009, 06:33 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
mistycshore

Wow, Gneiss, that would give me pause too. Guess you never really know another's insides.

Gypsy, sorry to hear that you have to move but I really hope you enjoy Santa Barbara.

Still breathing here. School starts in a week and half and I just bought my very last notebook for school. Problem is financially we're under a lot of pressure. It seems that I couldn't pay someone to hire me.

Today I'm going to cancel cable and give up the landline in an attempt to curb expenses. It's strange to me that the cell phone is actually cheaper. We were going to try to refinance the house. It's half paid off, but given our obligations and the terrible market (the rep from Wells Fargo said yesterday that they're given fewer loans now than they were in June!), I really doubt that's going to happen.

Anyway, after starting the morning in pretty hopeless state of mind, I had an epiphany: The absolute worst thing that could happen would be bankruptcy. That's not likely to kill us - so it's going to be okay, sooner or later, one way or another.

I hope everyone has a good day.