View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 06:22 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

Thanks Unk, Edward said Hi btw..................
wellllllllllllllllllllllllll we actually had to break down and accept reality........I found an attorney to accept my case.....we are sueing them all for malpractice...........I am scared crapless.........we have now started a paper trail that includes ppl from this state as well as the higher up government........I have no insurance what so ever, my pain meds alone cost more than 140 a month........scarry part is my wound care crap is more than 1200 a month........how do you do that plus drs and surgons and all of these other appointments when we arent working and now the nurses are gone so Edward takes care of me full time.........my belly wounds ARE getting better, just not fast enough.......My parents just paid anouther 12K to the hospital just to get them off of our backs........trying not to stress and just put it in my HP's hands....................easier said than done........the state cut me off of everything........really makes me hate ppl..........if I was one of these kids that popped kids out left and right I would have everything in the world, but seeing as I truely have a medical probelm with no resorces I am not allowed anything!?!?!?!?!
They told Edward to get a job.....how when I cant even go to th e bathroom by myself let alone feed myself or change my dressings?!?!?!?!?! I sware these ppl dont make sence.............they said family or friends would have to step up when he was at work......not bad seeing as my closest relitive is over 300 miles away and she is currently in the hospital........just tired of fighting with them all........it just doesnt make it any easier so I was like screw it went to the dr who did this who said she had everything covered only for her to hang up the phone on me and tell me there was nothing more that she could do.........soooooooooooooooooooo, malpractice suite here we go...........it is just so darn tiring............I am back off to bed, night all, Night Unk!

Love and hugs,
Pamm