Thread: is this petty?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:15 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
liesagain

Its a bit different than the typical rehab, and actually he has quite alot to write about and hes encouraged to write me (by the program) and share with me the things that are going on with him, in his head, heart and in his program.

This program is a christian based program, and strenghening the marriage is as high of a priority as him getting and staying clean. They believe that addicts learn to be selfish and need to UNLEARN those behaviors.........they are big on respect and treating your wife with respect at all times.

I was mostly upset, because Iwas frustrated by his absence(logically grateful but during a period of stress just plain MAD)

and then with the hold up of his mail home I was having "stinking thinking" This whole issue at that point was me, my stuff and of course his past actions play a big part but today I need to be responsible and identify my parts....and i'm working on that.

it all worked out for the best grateful that I had SR when I needed it.
That storm has passed but their will be others and its good that I can come here to deal with them when needed.