View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 03:41 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
frstnm
Im not crazy and neither am I

Daily RANT

Back to the ER again today @ 1 am. wtf got home at 12:15 nearly 12 hrs later.
complications (infection) from she surgery and the mesh that was put in and diverticulitis. Thats nice.
Nope the hospital that actually did the surgery - the surgeon cant be reached on his clinical day, they cant book an appointment because, someone's on vacation, out of the office, triple booked and the soonest they can schedule is over 2 months until a visiting nurse calls and its only a month and a half. Same goes w the primary care dr.....
The only suggestion either one has is to go to the ER sometimes they suggest go to the ER that is an hour away on a good day.
I am so angry with the health care system and my particular providers.
I keep getting out of date information on resources available and I usually know more than the "professional" who does it for a living what is available.
I get the runaround from providers and their staff, the insurance companies who, unless one asks very specific questions they wont tell you the information you need to know. Basically, I think they dont actually know what is available.
Every time I go to the pharmacy no matter what the script is for they have a couple of idiots who seem like their life goal is to break peoples balls and be rude and unprofessional. These people keep their jobs when you or I would have been canned long ago. Good help really is hard to find.

I should be grateful for having insurance at all, getting the work done that i need and the same with the help at home (which only happened because of persistance(and a little yelling))
Im just not. Im frustrated, and so angry Im shaking. I cant remember being this angry ever in my entire life.