Thread: is this petty?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 01:12 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
liesagain

hey guys, you know I love SR and all of you.........so offten supportive and say the right things at just the right time.

I do have a right to my feelings, yet something in me says nows not a good time to lay them on him...........and I believe that 100% because he is trying to do the right thing and he is struggling with shame and guilt and his own issues of not being here to "provide" since thats his man issue............but as I told him.....hes NO GOOD to me here paycheck or no paycheck if he uses every 6 months..........

SO heres the bad part on my side, I vented here then I cussed him in my head for many hours.............1st no letters then my tub spouted a huge flood and I wasnt strong enough to turn the darn stripped thing off (plumer is here today )

ANYHOW I open my mailbox, and had 4 letters a card and a pressed flower........

he did what he said he would do, the dates on the letters and envelopes show he wrote daily...starting the night I left from the visit...........somehow the mail was held and they ALL came today.......................

so first off I am thankful that i had you all to vent to and
2nd i am sooooo glad i didnt write a letter with all the mad angry things that ran thru my mind all last night.

Hes doing what he should be and even trying to meet some of my requests ..........Still I AM entitled to be hurt disappointed and frustrated sometimes and thankfully i didnt have to share that with him now...................... Lucky for me I have SR and you guys Thanks you so very much!!!