View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 10:46 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

Thank You Sweetie! Edward says hello and thank you as well....... I was Talking with Unk today and I told him of a story that involves one of my hhc nurses( I have home health care nurses come in twice a day and the weekends and the other two times a day my dressings need changed Edward takes care of it).....She was dead serious and told me "Pamm you have your own ministry and it is so very powerful that you are going to see changes in those around you" sort of blew off what she was saying, so I called my momma, a preacher btw among other things, and asked her all she could say was baby shes right..........made me stop and look around and I truely dont see that in myself, so many ppl here as well as other sites I go too offer me pretty much the same thing.......right now I have a girl friend who just lost her home is going threw a divorice just about lost a child in the fire, and has 3 special needs children at home..........she calles me everyday.....and comes to check on me often or just takes me away to get out of the house......here she worries about me yet it is me worrying about her 24-7......I have a plaque in my living room that I had boughten for a friend who gave it back to me because they felt I deserved it more.....it says " God gives us friends so that we may know that we are never alone"........touches me deeply everytime I read it because it is true.......sort of like SR, I have recieved so many blessings threw friends on here that I cannot even begin to count them, and in more ways than one.......
I sat at the hospital one day feeling so damn misrable crying and just plain feeling bad for myself and my Nurse, he is a blessing, introduced me to a young man..........he couldnt talk and couldnt see, but he loves making new friends...........made me realize that there are ALOT of ppl in this world who are ALOT worse off than I have ever been............

Thus I stick it out, I know my HP has something in store for me not too sure yet what and deadly afraid I am begining to see what it is ( IE getting back into the political thing.....like finishing my Masters and kicking some butt!), but until that time I will listen to my Dearest friend, which of course everyone should know, My Edward......"Allah my not give us what we WANT but He gives us what we NEED".......it has taken me some time to figure that out....still working on it but it makes so much sence.....God takes His time with us, He may not give it to us when we want it but when we need it it is there......and if not there is a reason.......

So thanks IO after all that you have been threw and your losses and issues that you claim are whines....please know that I dont think I am that bad off......Gods just still working on me!!!!!!!

YouTube - He's Still Working On Me ~ SG Artists kids

Good Night and sweet dreams and I love you IO thanks for you on going support!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm