Old 07-26-2009, 07:23 PM
  # 453 (permalink)  
mistycshore

Hi all,

Zen, one of the bitches about PTSD is that it makes it hard to make connections. The pics are gorgeous! The making connections thing is really hard for me.

Gneiss, I read the whole Harry Potter series in a 2 month period after they all were out. The few movies I've seens since seem to do a lot (not complete) justice to the novels. I love 'em! Just keep fixing things. For me, fixing things makes me feel more "fixed." Like I have impact in my life, power over what happens to me.

And carrying over that thought, DK, I feel better when I'm working too, even if put upon and tired and "never enough time." "Smart" cars are the geekiest cars of all time. Subarus are great cars, so far as I know or have ever heard.

Tyler, I'm right there too on the whole job thing! I hope I have good new tomorrow too, or maybe Tuesday. Funny thing is, the ad (for a data entry person in a psychology place) said to be prepared to deal with 150-200 alcoholic/addicts a month. The ad also required experience in "complaint resolution." I have worked in the recovery field (with parolees), and the "complaint resolutiion" thing just cracked me up. Yes, I do have experience with that . . . yes I do. ROTFL! You have a complint? You (the client's own self) resolve it with the judge.

I might be too jaded for the job, but I hope not.

Love to all,