View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:30 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

Thank You ALL, for that boost!
Sorry I havent been on, just so much going on..........need all the strength I can get to fight just the every day battles ( IE the state cutting me off my medical, momma in the hospital, Edward being falsely accused of assulting his ex--never fear it is all being taken care of he was at the hospital with me in surgery and on camera plus all of our family and friends were with him until really late.....)

Everyone is doing well, momma is home from the hospital, our prayers were answered some how with this stupid diet they put me on it took me off the kidney transplant list and got my kidneys produicing more........I cant help but wonder how ppl can drink beer that crap was nasty tasting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sugar is still doing funny things my surgon saw me a few days ago and was estatic with all of the progress my wounds have been making the one belly wound is now less than 1-1/2 inches, tonight Edward asked me "How do I pack it when there is only a pin hole at your bellybutton"..........now if everything else would just become a pin hole.......

Sammy, Nephew is doing AWSOME!!!!!!! Still being a part time qb coach for MS State University football team, So damn proud of him, it is an honor for an 18 year old to be allowed that!!!!!!!!!!

My Edward is holding on, lost his grip the other day, but that is exspected with everything that has been going on, plus the fact that he never losses it......wish he needed me more..........he just promises me that it is that he wants me he doesnt Need me.........it hurt but I guess I understand what he was talking about........I am so honored that he stands beside me everyday being my strength and support even when I dont deserve it.......

Talked to my Amy..........she is doing well just hanging on like us.........Unk, it was nice talking to you last week......will send you the new home phone number so you can get ahold of us 24-7 and Edward says hello and sends his best!

As for the depression I think I hear it best on david Letterman last night, the reason for all the tears is because I was told to live today like it was my last................I aint givin up!

Well it is late again and KFC gave Edward and I food posioning again so I need to be heading back to bed..........everyone take care hold your love ones tight and make sure to let yourself know everyday that you are truely worth being here and loved!!!!!!

God Bless and Strength and support!

Pamm