View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 03:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CatherineR

Question Psychosis..Have you had one?

Hi I'm wondering are there any people out there that suffered a drug or Alcohol induced psychosis.

I had one last year when I was in Thailand, I had been in Cambodia before this and was smoking weed that may have contained either opium or cocaine.

During my psychosis I believed that goggle earth was watching my every move and that God was somehow speaking to me through different signs. Everything that I read appeared different to me, for example I was reading a book and it was telling me my future, what was going to happen over the next few days.

My friends that were with me at the time treated me horribly as they did not understand what was going on with me or how serious it was. They were playing mind tricks on me and making me feel worse then I was. I haven't spoken to them since due to what they did, however I was talking to one other person who had psychosis and he was very parnoid about his friends involvement in his psychosis experience as well so I'm not sure if I made this up in my head.

I would love to hear from anyone that has suffered a psychosis so they could tell me what happened to them. It might help me make sense of what happened to me.

Thank you