Old 07-21-2009, 07:25 PM
  # 445 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Red face

Reading through the recent "check-in's" I not sure what to say to my fellow secular peeps that are having somewhat of a hard time other than...

Well the real deal is I have somewhat of an emotional dissociation thing. I have a real, real hard time emphasizing with others because of my PTSD. My apologies .

As for my little word I inhabit...Not much is going on that I don't feel that without help from my friends (limited friends abet) that I can't get through it all. Well enough to be getting around quite a bit...so that's nice for a change from sitting at home trying to keep busy. I recommitted with my PTSD group and did a service plan so as to continue with my group. I think my next task is to reconnect with Turning Point Foundation. They have helped me so much in the past I hate to see that relationship fall by the wayside.

The weather here 1.5 miles from the beach has been really nice. Most of the local inland places around me have been suffering high temps. I'm so fortunate to be living where I'm at. Lets see if I will take out my cheap old digital camera out and photograph the local beach...

...here's what it looks like from a pro-photographers view...

Nice place...I like to walk out on the pier.