View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 08:43 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Tsar7

I just got back from tonight's meeting which is an hour from my home. I do not attend the meetings in my town because I get outed as being an addict by the courtslippers. So I drive. After an hours drive to a room of courtslippers the meeting was closed after 40 minutes because no one would share so I turned around and drove another hour home.

Tomorrow night is a three hour round trip drive but it will be a full hour meeting.

People can fire arrows at me but one thing they cannot accuse me of is leaving the fellowship. I'm in the meetings damn near ever night. In the trenches. I'm currently going thru the meeting schedule attending each and every meeting on the schedule.

And, yes, I've tried starting non-courtslip meetings but the possee always shows up and changes them to courtslip signing. Right now every single meeting in our state is courtslip signing. And most are closed. Go figure.

The problem with bulletin 31 from NAWS is that it is not fellowship approved. Just as the recent bulletin that said NA is a program of complete adstence from all drugs except prescription medication. The fellowship butted up and they had to withdraw it.

To me signing legal documents to be used in criminal court trials for a federally funded agency is affiliation. If that is not affiliation, then what is?

I tell you, this affiliation will be our undoing.

I toss out a challengs, get your local meeting schedule, unplug the tv and do ninety in ninety. Go to every meeting on the schedule at least once. Get out of that coffee clatch meeting and go into the hood. Bring a carload.

They told me "Do ninety in ninety and watch your life change.".

Our fellowship is melting. Check it out for yourself.