View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 08:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Tsar7

I suppose one of the most bizzare aspects of the court affiliation is the closed meetings. The court people come under duress and even share in closed meetings that they are not addicts and were pinched by mistake.

I think it's like cutting the ends off the ham, no one even remembers why we have closed meetings any more. They are just going thru the motions. The codependents will rule. We are always looking for a softer easier way and courtslips are easier than jail.

The host has been killed. And who will suffer, the addicts who are just starting to use now. When they seek help M
NA will not exist for them.

I saw Cocaine Anonymous collapse. They would say "CA will always be here." it was a way to shut us up.

I went to Eureka, CA where the oldtimers all split and the meeting secretaries were courtslippers. The county vans would circle the dark churches. The courtslippers were too spun to unlock.

But no one wants to hear this ****. They are mesmerized because some courtslippers got 30 days, so what if it's destroying the program. Who cares.