Old 07-09-2009, 10:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

It's Like Banging my HEAD against the wall!

Ok...this really has nothing to do with alcohol...but my AH in general. We went to an amusement park yesterday....lots of fun....however we took a large group of kids and had to rent a van. Thus, when before going home, we had to return the van. This whole trip related to my AH job. Anyway, after all that we did not return home until 3:00am. So it's he and I and the kids. When we pull in, which I knew this would happen, he was tired and irritable. He picked up his things and walked inside. Forget the fact that there were 5 sleeping children in the car. I woke up the bigger ones and helped them get their shoes on to walk in, then I grabbed the baby, the diaper bag and the food so it wouldn't go bad before going in. All the while he is already in. I was tired and aggravated as well....so when I was walking up the steps, he was on the deck and I said, probablly in a not very nice way, something about why he didn't help me. He told me to quit bitching and walked in and shut the door in my face....mind you I was carrying the baby, the bag, and the food. Is there no end to this abuse!!! Of course he thinks he did nothing wrong. What is my problem.....I wouldn't do that to anybody and this is suppsoed to be a marriage. And he wonders why I am still aggravated this morning...WOW....this is killing me. Everyday...stuff like this...forget the alcohol...I don't deserve this!