Old 07-04-2009, 05:35 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
hidemypain

I can relate to all!

Being in a really god base marriage i do beleive in god, but not how i use to see him. The way i use to see him was i am totaly going to hell because there is no way i can live up to the expection of what i thought he was, then i started to realized i am not perfect in no way i am a addicted trying to get sober. thats when i saw god for what he really is! He does love use for who we are and for not who the world wants use to be. Thats why i beleive everyone must search out there own soul salvation..... Right now for me i do beleive and with his help and the help of all of u guys, i will overcome. i took a new look at things and started to forgive myself for thinking i let everyone down. i am taking it one day at a time. i fall i get up, see for me now i see him as my strenth to help. it takes me to be delivered. regardless of what i do i feel he loves me. and i think we are all his children :ghug now matter what we believe.

OH it i die and go to hell i will try to come back and let ya all know whats up!!!!