View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 11:22 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
NeedingHelp7

finally.....When I started talking to Dr's, xAH didn't like it. I wrote his primary a long letter telling him of xAH history of drugs, and I knew his Dr already knew this. I could never understand why he would still prescribe him these meds. After the letter, his primary took him off vicodin, tried putting him on suboxone after a major relapse on crack, then only to refer him to pain management where he was prescribed 2 narcotics. I called his psychiatrist to get him off xanax, and he told me he needed it. An addict will do anything to protect their source, or get another one. I didn't realize I was being codependent when I did this, and actually thought I was enabling if I didn't. I thought I was protecting him and doing what was in the best interest of his health. I tried to micromanage everything, and the more I micromanaged the more insane I got, and the more he despised me. Anyway.... I know different now. In the end all I could do was protect myself and the children with Gods help.

I can't imagine one being prescribed a drug and not seeing the Dr. prescribing it for him. If you know that what you are saying is true, I would recommend reporting it anonymously to someone that can check into it. You are reporting something that may be a crime. Then let it go.

Last edited by NeedingHelp7; 06-29-2009 at 11:45 PM.