Old 06-27-2009, 08:28 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Ananda

Originally Posted by bballdad View Post
it don`t sound too good to me
my home groups uses this

The anonymity of each person is a prized possession over which he or she has control.We ask you to respect this right by not revealing by name those in attendance at this meeting.
However,feel perfectly free to discuss any thoughts or ideas you may have gained.

I`ll check and see where it came from,and it may have come from ala non
Ireally like this...might bring that up for one of our AA groups that currently reads the other.

For my self i try to use some judgement about what i would share and how outside the meeting itself to others. And I think this version is a great guide. I've made it clear on ocations to others that for me I would want anyone to share anything i said in a meeting or outside if they thought it would be useful to someone else.

Sure there are things i don't particularly to be spread aruond that i will talk of in a specific meeting a specific time, but I want to be of service to others. I would hate for a person to come to AA with some issues similar to mine, and have them suffer in silence because they don't know anyone else has been there.