View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 06:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hurtbad2505

Do they actually believe their own lies?

Or that we will believe them no matter what is staring us in the face? I was thinking about this after an episode with my AS last night. He had *promised* up and down that he wasn't going to get his Xanax script filled this month. Had even put on a good show of firming up his Clinical Site so he can finish his degree, taking care of things, sticking around the house..showing no signs of using. I actually almost believed it could be true... I even let him use my car yesterday to go to the docs because I knew he needed a TB test to start at the hospital. I had previously told him not to expect a ride from me to his appt. because I wasn't having anything to do with him filling that script so he could abuse it.
Gosh, I don't know when I'll learn... Anyway, I come home last night and he's on the back porch with the light on...I just happen to walk in the kitchen and look out just as he's pouring his little peach Xanax pills out on the table..hmmm...bottle in hand...pills on table...let's do the math here..
He actually had the NERVE to tell me they weren't his?!..wth? Nope, didn't get my script filled..got these off of Bill to sell to Ted coz I need money to pay for a class I need to take. OOOOKAY. So let me see the bottle...nope, can't do that...my names not on there, but I don't want you to know who I got them off of. Good Lord..I just walked away shaking my head. It's just amazing to me that he would even for a second think I would buy that load of crap...

I do have one more question.... my friend and I have been tossing around the idea of contacting his Dr. and letting her know he is on Methadone, which I know for a fact he doesn't tell her. And letting her know that the 50 pills she scribes him every month are gone in a matter of days...like 2 days! I can't even imagine how anyone could survive taking that many Xanax! They are 5 mg., but still! What does everyone think of me writing an anonymous letter to his Dr. and do you think it will do any good at all? I know I can't control his using and all I can do is refuse to let his chaos ruin my life...and I'm working on that part with the help of my HP and setting boundary's that I am hoping I can enforce without too much drama..(so stinking SICK of drama). But letting her know he's keeping this from her may save his life and perhaps keep her from scribing these nasty things to him?