Old 06-23-2009, 06:22 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

My 97yr young mom...LOL...is visiting up here from Redondo CA. She is staying at my youngest sisters house (about 5 miles from me in Ventura Co.) as my oldest sis visits her son (he's about my age) in Tulsa OK for 2 weeks. Its so cool that my older sis finally let mom travel (my niece brought her and shes is just a few years younger than me too) up here for a short stay. Mom is such a trooper. We tried to go for a walk today but it was too cold for her (70f) as the breeze chilled her...LOL. We get a kinda damp ocean breeze here where I and youngest sis live.

She wants to see where I live so I'm going to drive here around to my place tomorrow and see the place. I'm going to bring a warm coat and we will have a look about. I live upstairs (mom's can't do stairs) so that not going to happen as for seeing inside of my pad. But its all good because if I was out there on a dope bender its likely I'd be nowhere to be found. That and the place I'd be living in would be a dive dope house with strung out charterers about...everywhere...no place for mom to see.

All and all I'm happy mom's up here and whatever issues (mental health stuff) that were bothering me has lessened greatly.