Old 06-22-2009, 11:38 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
waterface

I thank you all.
I have shared great times with this girl, lovely walks, great intimacy, the usual things couples do & maybe i'm looking & acting like i'm blind & i have been told i look at the good in all people, which in this case isn't a good thing as i know lots of my friends wouldn't put up with it!

I don't defend what she does, i just wish she would do something about it & see what its doing each weekend! Thats why i now hear that she wants to be alone a while, as maybe she's embarrased & also on social interaction websites she's saying she fell over shoes!!!

I probably drink as much if not more than her, but i can handle it! Her persona changes after a glass of wine!! In fact she calls me an alcoholic as i drink after work & weekends, she just before bed, but its what happens after!! jekyll & hyde!
She drinks a glass of wine a night, thats all, until weekend parties & when not have to get up!! We've had great nights out with alcohol, & sometimes we haven't been like this, or she hasn't, just something triggers it & argumentativeness arises.

She picks on me, disagrees with all i say, everything is wrong i do & i just say 'why are you like this', how can someone change so much when high on drink. How they can not just step back & think what they are doing god damn, she's got a good job, money, brains i thought & yet this!!

I feel terrible for hurting her arm by getting her off me, but feel i'm being made to pay by her words & actions.
I see a counsellor, but i want her to come too to relate!!, to work on it, but if i even mentioned alcoholism or counseling, an argument would start!

I am feeling my ears burn now as to how 'I' abused my partner with physical violence!!, the looks i would get!!.
I don't want to cause more rows & yet don't want to be seen as a villain!!