Thread: Vivid Recovery
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 11:37 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
lunarise
lunarlovelunar

hmmmkay....

Seriously....I don't get it. Huzzy wants S. I tell huzzy this is how you treat me to obtain S. He says oh its not fair, why should I have to work at it. I explain look I dont make the rules I am just living my life and this is how it works. I mean seriously god forbid I ask him to put some freakin effort into the way he treats me...god forbid I want him to treat me as if he thinks I am special as if I am the woman out of all women that he chose to marry. I mean what the hE11 could I be thinking.... ( sorry bout the god stuff...maybe I should have said mother nature forbid!! lol)

This is a major hurdle for us...has been an issue I don't know how many times ....and of course it didn't stop once I got sober. I will not relent on this. I deserve to be treated a certain way and I went a long time without it and I simply wont anymore. Its not a game...its just how the world works, I didn't make it this way, I even think its a little convoluted but...I cant change the facts. Men and women ARE different. It really took my feminist mind along time to come to accept this but it simply is the truth.