View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 12:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
FreeBird09
I grew my wings to fly...

No more answering the phone!. This was the third time he called in the last week, all different manipulation tactics. This don't include blocked number hang up's, he doesn't understand that NO ONE calls my house at 11:30pm, and if they did the # would be on the caller ID. That has happened 3 times this week. I answered it the first time, because I was half asleep but when the person listened to my voice and then hung up, I knew it was him. No one else knows my number, except close family and friends. He is totally pissed because I wont text him, or email him because the message he left on my home phone (the first call of the week) was for me to please call him, text him, email him... and I didn't (he is a creature of habit, so I know his weaknesses and one is not knowing what I am doing)

He is quacking.. big time. I wont let him make me miserable, I need to keep strong and.. do it for me!! I would like to roll up in a big ball and cry like a schoolgirl, and I did do my share of crying last night, but it didn't last long. Today my resolve is stronger.