Old 06-17-2009, 05:38 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
bnme247

Just checking in.........letting everyone know i haven't fallen off the face of the earth.....after the death of my lil doggie, i thought i would go off the deep end...but i'm still chuggin along....all is getting better....one day @ a time....i have missed u all....truly, and am happy to reprt i am on day 3 of no narcotics with a lil help from a friend....someone i poured my heart out to, that barely knew me.....but could relate to every thing i was feeling....he gave me some wonderful advice...and encouragement.....i was off from work yesterday...and that was my mission for the day....find a doctor that i could see asap, and i did.....!!!!!!!!!!!i am happy to report, i have joined a group, i don't have to seek na meetings....everything is all right there counseling and help!!! I will join my group oficially..(spelling has always been good w me...that's one thing that has been effecte by my use..uggghhh)anyway...on fri. June 26th......a day @ a time, chamma, believe, and the rest of you guys....i hope u are all rockin on,,,,as i had told u all before drinking wasn't my addiction, mine came in pill form, but i love the june bugs....so imma keep in touch w/ u guys....can't seem to find the love and support like u all have shown me here!!!.......ok....enuff 4 2 day.....gotta get ready for work...............................much luv, bnme247