Old 06-14-2009, 05:02 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
lunarise
lunarlovelunar

Well I started this thread quite a long time ago....

and I am certainly in a different space now. Now that I have had some cravings and have not had a drink in 5 months...I am slowly beginning to realize that if I were to have one I would have 10. I know that. I can sense it inside me. I can actually feel that crazy itch for just one more, if I concentrate on it. (Which I dont unless I am checking in)

To deal with my desire to drink at times this is usually what I do. I look deep inside to that itch and check to see if its still there. YUP, still there. I know that with it there is no way I can drink safely...(is there really a safe way to ingest poison anyway?) I figure I may have to have these checking in sessions for the rest of my life......and Im pretty certain that the old itch will live on. This is my way of dealing with not being able to drink for the rest of my life....ugh the thought makes me cringe sometimes but...if I just keep it to right now...I am not drinking then its alot less daunting and overwhelming for me to fathom. So YEAH!!! for another sober day!!!!

This ones for mom.