View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 08:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wooforever

He is out of Prison

Well my ex is out of prison. He made it more then 12 hours this time. He stayed with us for two days, then I had to kick him out. Told him he could not parole to my house and he did. He has been out of the house now for 3 weeks. On Tuesday his parole officer came by to do a surprise house check and he was not there. For the first time in my life I told him that he has not been here since two days after he got out. Gave him the cell phone of the ex. Parole officer said if he did not hear from the ex by end of the week the cops would be by to bust down my door looking for him. I told him it did not matter that he has not lived here for over 8 years, but because the ex will not change his address on the DL that my house is last known address of him. No surprise there, but it pisses me off that in our prison system they do not call and make sure that an a person can parole to an address.

I told his parole officer he does not have any clothing or belongs in the house. I told him he is not on my lease and never has been. Asked how do I get his address changed in the system, got told there is nothing I can do unless he changes it.