View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 12:26 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
shockozulu
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Originally Posted by chiynita View Post
It took me a couple days to do it.
I am still working on it.
I dont plan on ripping pieces off it to write down dealers numbers this time.
That is so bad. I carried my last one around for so long and I just kept getting high after awhile I just used it to write on afetr so long.
Thats not goin to happen thins time.

I read an essay a night from the library.
I am going to start my SMART book collection when I get back to work and can buy them.
I am not too into the meetings this time. I like the reading and stuff more this time.
I think I will just do 1 or 2 meetings a week just to tweek my program. Learn some new things.

I will work on my CBA some more tomorrow.
When people recommend carrying a CBA around with you, I'm not sure if that's what they have in mind You can always print it out on a colored piece of paper so that it stands out to you in the future. Then when you hold it on you, or see it around the color will be an extra reminder to grab it instead of grabbing money, drugs etc. That has been very helpful to me.

I find SMART meetings are best in moderation as well. Too many and I spend too much time "in the rooms" instead of working my program. Also, if I have a question about a certain tool, I just pop into their chat room and ask an experienced member of SMART OnLine.

For me, in SMART the meetings are here to teach me how to work my program. They give me skills to learn how to use the tools, but if I don't work the program the meetings are useless. What good is a brand new set of Craftsman tools if I never break them out of the plastic?