View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 12:10 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
djharg
djharg

djharg

80's on my mind, You ask if ativan are any help to sleep ?
In my experience they are very good, but as your withdrawing, the ammount to take will have to be right to your tolerance.

Originally Posted by 80sOnMyMind View Post
Thanks to all of you for your help and support. It is hard to find people that actually understand my every day inner battles.

So the withdrawal peaks on the 3rd night and 4th morning? Thats tonight and tomorrow.... im worried. I already feel like im going to loose it, ya know? I was hoping this was the worst.

The Vit C idea sounds good... im going through such emotional highs and lows... I kept myself pretty busy today, but now am having obsessive thoughts again. God these are so annoying. I feel myself scheming, thinking of things and ways to do it. I hate this.

I went out and got some gatorade... which is nice and refreshing. But i just feel so achy and tired that i want to drink a TON of caffine... but, i do believe you that it may make syptoms worse.

What do you guys know about taking ativan for the insomnia? Really, the restless legs kept waking me up, once i finally do get to sleep... SO annoying. I got up last night and just walked through the house, but quickly went to the couch because it goes back to me being so freakin tired! I feel like i have ran a marathon!

Know anything about potassium? u think that really works?

How many times have you all tried to quit? I know why its so hard to stop and start and stop and start.....

Thanks again for the encouraging words and help. You guys have NO CLUE how helpful you are to me. xoxox