View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

I am sorry that you are still in the financial bind. I am more worried that he is now in "STALKING" mode. Please make a record of the calls, text messages, where he pops up, etc Will be very useful if you have to report him to the police and get a 'restraining order.'

Bankruptcy is not a sin. Bankruptcy is a means to get one's head back above water. In these rough times, many folks who never dreamed they would ever have to do that are now filing. Please do not beat yourself up. It has been a very expensive lesson to learn, but in the long run will be well worth it. Even with a 'bankruptcy' on your record you will be able to find another home in time. There are still many nice homes out there, that many times the owners are willing to carry the paperwork. Some are even "lease with option to buy" so that after a year ow two, part of your month rent, in many cases half of it, gets applied toward you down payment, when you flip the lease to a 'land contract.' That is how I bought my first home, 18 months into my sobriety.

Please be SAFE. Be on your guard. He is trying new manipulation to 'get your goat' and get you back on the roller coaster.

You are doing great with your own growth and changes!!!!!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't be such a stranger, lol, keep posting and let us know how you are doing as you know we do care very much.

Love and hugs,