View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 09:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
80sOnMyMind

Opiate Withdrawal - I need help!

Hey there. Im just starting withdrawal from opiates... been on them for about 5 years. Started with the occasional hydro or 2... then founf myself with chronic back pain. Then I found myself getting prescribed about 120 tab 10s a month. They still wouldnt cut it and i would be all the way through the script in about a week and 1/2. Met a boy who introduced me to Oxys. Would start by snorting them, then shooting them up. I have always dabbled in drugs and always said that I would never shoot up. Well, I did. And I tried Heroin too... it wasnt as great as OCs were. Any ways, I am trying to do this cold turkey and im loosing my mind. Ive been rumaging (sp?) through the house, looking for any money, and then i try and tell myself to stop. But these withdrawals are horrible. The RLS, the back pain from earlier in life, stomach, cravings... I find myself searching for anything and everything I can get my hands on to calm myself... but I dont know how to overcome this. How do I get through withdrawal, without money to go to the dr for suboxone or methadone? Need help, adivce and support. Any one please?????