View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 03:20 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
stone

I often think what is the point and I used to have suicidal thoughts all the time, they used to cheer me up, strange huh?

I would think "all this pain will stop when I kill myself", and just the thought of the pain stopping made me feel better though I don't think I ever really would have killed myself, like Felly said, I think it was a strange coping mechanism.

What is the point? To learn a bit about ourselves and life and try to be happy? To find some peace of mind? For years I didn't learn anything, not by my mistakes, not by anything....it was horrible, I was just a victim of circumstance in a way. Whatever the circumstances I felt like a victim. I was horribly depressed and messed up.

Give it time, Bam. Try to find things that you enjoy or give a sense of achievement. Screw other peoples opinions unless you find them helpful. Do something different to take yourself out of your own head. This is what I try to do. I still don't get much enjoyment from things but in general I am a lot better than I used to be.