Old 05-25-2009, 10:33 AM
  # 146 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
Hey Gneiss! If the calorie count for meth isn't high, the tooth loss count is!

Love,

Lenina
Hahaha. Yes, there's nothing like watching an old tweaker, is there? Lovely teeth. Dead sexy, really.

I'm thinking about a road trip. A friend in Albuquerque has invited me out for a few days, he even offered to pay for the plane ticket but I won't let him. He thought maybe a change of scenery would be good for me, a few days not in this place, around these people. I agree, so I hope I can get the money together for it.

What I'm not sure about is how this will go over. I have known this guy since I was 15 (I'm 28 now), and my sister has always *liked* him, since the day they met. In fact, she tells people they are dating. So I asked him about it. He said he would never date her, had no interest in a relationship with her. I have no idea if he said anything to her or not about this. If I go she will be furious if I don't take her though neither he nor I want her around. I think it might just be good to tell her I'm going to visit my ex then head off to New Mexico instead of Southeast Oklahoma. Only a small difference, right?