Old 05-20-2009, 04:16 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
sfgirl

I've been trying to eat towards how Spendra eats. Although I definitely am not quite as "good" as her. I also don't get really hung up on organic produce because I can get selectively cheap and sometimes feel outraged over the price difference between the two when I don't actually know what organic really means. However, I have been trying to eat more "whole" foods. I do feel a lot better. A whole lot better. I think if you are able to do it, it can create so many benefits. If I were able to be as organized as Splendra about it I am sure I would feel amazing. I find myself getting into the groove but then falling out of it. Like right now I have upped my exercise and am a lot more hungry and my period is coming and so am craving all sorts of bad things so while I am still generally not eating processed food, I am having some bad carbs and a few, sometimes quite a few sweets, and then I find it hard to get back in the good swing of things. But once I am in, it seems easy and I can really feel when I put something bad into my body.