Old 05-20-2009, 07:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
spiritedgrl123

Unfreakinbelievable! Will it ever be done???

I emailed EXABF last night and told him he could come by Thursday while I was at work and get his stuff and that I would NOT be there. Also told him that I was feeling very sad and depleted over the entire situation.

He emails me back last night and says “Can’t say for sure yet about Thursday. I’m supposed to meet Glen at 12:30 to pick up my new truck and give back the rental. Not sure how long that will take. If not, we’ll set something up for Friday or next week. Take care. Hope you guys have a good weekend.”

Now I consider myself to be a fairly understanding person and reasonable and compromising but WTH???? I can understand if he is tied up Thursday (though his appt to get his new truck and trade in the rental is at 12:30 and my place is 5 mins away from there and I don’t get home from work til 4:30) Four hours seems like a lot of time to me and more than enough to get his stuff and go. But for him to again attempt to tell me WHEN??? ( Friday, or next week????) Especially AFTER I tell him how I am feeling about the entire situation???? What is that all about???

So I decided not to answer his email today, possibly not ever unless he AGAIN informs ME what is BEST FOR HIM regarding this matter. He has plenty of time tomorrow to take care of it, and if it is there when I get home, then it is no longer my problem and I will not plan around his junk any longer. Guess he thought I was going to enjoy the holiday weekend and we can’t have that now can we?

It just seems like this is NEVER going to end. I was soooooooo looking forward to it being done Thursday and now it drags on again. I swear if the stuff is NOT gone tomorrow it may show up on his porch in very small pieces!!!!

Thanks for letting me share
spirit