Old 05-16-2009, 12:46 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Hammerhead

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
It doesn't matter why he left, from what you said it was time you too had some distance to clear your heads.

What matters is how you want to spend the rest of your life? Does this relationship bring anything healthy to you or is it just an ongoing situation that is easier to live with than to live without.

Only you can decide the outcome, but remember it doesn't matter who said what to whom and why, what matters is the rest of your life and how you want to spend it.

Hugs
You are so right... it doesn't matter why he left... it's just so freakin painful... I've always considered myself independent and smart... I swear to you I haven't cried but a few times this week... but today... I can't seem to stop the tears. I hate being a blubbering, sniffing whiny a$$...

Originally Posted by Freedom1990 View Post
Actually, if you would take the time to read back through some of her prior posts, she's been doing a pretty good job of working on herself.
I appreciate your vote of confidence Freedom... I'm always drawn to your posts and I have found much inspiration in your words. Thank you for your comforting words today. I will continue to work hard. As my Marine brother says "Pain is weakness leaving the body." Ya gotta love that