Thread: Vivid Recovery
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 08:47 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  
lunarise
lunarlovelunar

Good Morning All!

Well....the goals have turned into schmoals!

Schmoals: Once a goal, a schmoal is a goal gone bad. These are goals that in the beginning feel so certain and bound for glory, then the little monsters creep in..procrastination...emotional overload...and well some good ole fashioned laziness! The goal is then very slowly swallowed and what you have left is a schmoal, a bitter memory of what once was that little sparkle in your eye.

Yuppers...thats how I am feeling. Honestly, at least today, it isnt really bothering me all that much. I guess I figure that if something is that important to me, goal or not it will get done. (right?????) lol

Things here are ok, not great, but ok. Huzzy is being a handful, has been for about a week. Cant really figure whats up with him but...I guess thats not my responsibility is it? I need to concentrate on me not him. (reminding myself AGAIN) So today because our kitchen is driving me insane. I will clean it like no mad woman ever has!
I would like to say that afterwards I could sit in my beautiful new solid wood hammock stand (with hammock) and relaxing the footsies but oh noooooo I cant because some worker somewhere forgot to put the hardware required to put the thing together, in the box! But I will keep perspective, maybe this person was having a bad day, maybe they had lost their puppy the night before and had no sleep, maybe they taped their left arm to their body so they couldn't reach the hardware to put it in. No matter, I will be patient and understanding as always. Yup thats me, patient Lady J, yup thats what they call me....
The weather here is fabulous! (Boy do I wish I could sit in that hammock) Blue sky lots of sun..the birds are out, oh hey I know, I could go sit in my hammock and read the day away, ohhhhh yeah thats right, I have no hardware to go with my beautiful hammock stand.....
Well the 12th was my 4 months! YEAH! I actually missed the date. I didnt remember till the 14th which I though was pretty cool. Seriously though if drinking in my dreams was counted as a relapse I would have lost it like a week ago. Been having plenty of those. I think its because of Huzzy issues. Those usually make me wanna drink. But, of course, I will not.
On an interesting note...I had a dream last night that a hummingbird kissed my nose! I know why I had the dream but it was pretty cool all the same.
Thats it for an update..

:ghug