Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 09:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
nevergivingup
President

I thought of that too, as an after fact (the listening bugs thing). Honestly though, I really wouldn't even remotely be worried about that. Even if he recorded every moment of every day of my life, I can truly say that it would do absolutely nothing to help him. We literally live as peacefully as possible.

I'm only remotely concerned about the comment in general. I know that my house is clean and that we don't have bugs. I could rationally choke it up to one of many things: a misunderstanding between her and my son, my son looking for a way of telling me that this girl was there without saying it straight out, this girl looking for a way of calling attention to herself, a bored little girl looking to fill her time up by instigating drama.

I guess the biggest disappointment for me in all of this is the whole parasitic nature of the entire thing. I literally do not think about xabf for even a second between his varying visitations. He's not a part of our lives. I don't call him unless it's the rare case of needing to communicate to him something relative to our child. I have very strict boundaries for myself about how I deal with him, what I will say to him, etc. I don't talk about my problems to him. I tell him things that are relevant to our son. I will listen to him and offer advice (as long as it does not include anything about using drugs!!!!). But, beyond that, I want nothing to do with him. Yet, he continuously seems to find ways to inject his drama into my serenity. After years of dealing with this, I truly know that he gets enjoyment out of this. He enjoys arguing with me. He enjoys knowing that he's bestowing upon me a headache. Its like he wants to be a bug that crawls under my skin. And, I wish each and every single night, that he'll just leave me alone already! That he'll grow up and start making adult choices and exhibiting even an ounce of good judgment. That some day he'll wake up and realize that he's accountable to someone other then just himself! It's like continuing to wake up to the same nightmare over and over again despite making responsible decisions, like continuously being punished for a mistake you made years ago.