Old 05-09-2009, 08:00 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Ananda

well...right after i posted yesterday morning....i got lamb blasted by someone lol

I really wasn't putting my self in a vunerable position..i didn't think..but...it's ok...i made a few nasty remarks ... i guess i do think if someone is hits you with words it's ok to hit back a little...

Anyhow...i immediately ran to a safe friend, talked about it and asked for and recieved some assurance that i am not scum. I know that knowledge has to come from within, but until it does i will occationally need some reasurances. I'm getting better..but a long road lies ahead i think.

so...by 8:30 i was able to put this all aside, worked hard and had a very straight up conversation with my boss after recieving 6 new projects..basically that they would not all get done in a timely matter and that that has nothing to do with me not working hard, but with it simply being too much to accomplish in the time frames given...she seemed to understand and it's pretty much do the best you can with the time you've got...so now i don't have to worry i'll freeze and not be able to explain why things aren't done in the next 3 weeks....i already explained and she won't be suprised.

I may still need to be a little careful this weekend...but i'm on steadier ground

Thanks friends (hug)