View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 06:40 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
cmc

dslalonde- I'm always happy to share because if my experience can help another it takes away some of my own pain and replaces it with hopes that all I experienced was not in vain.

Astro.... I've learned alot about 'both sides' of things from your ESH. Your recovery gives me alot of hope for my son and myself as well.
Thanks so much for your friendship and support.

marle- We've both been around the same block heh? I'm so glad your daughter has come so far as to celebrate a year. Your recovery has always been an inspiration for me and many others as well.

Ann....(Queenie) You were here way back when I first arrived, and even before I found SR, sharing your ESH and your wonderful recovery with all of us. Thanks for all you do here to make all this happen for people like myself.

I'll be sure to tell my son that the extra hug is from you. He won't roll his eyes, either. He has a healthy respect for codies...and I can joke with him if I need an extra hug due to a codie 'slip' lol. He's a confident man and can take a bit of teasing without becoming a grump!! lol

Serenity...Thank you so much for your kind words and good wishes.