View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 05:08 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Katie09

Originally Posted by LosingmyMisery View Post
Addiction pretty much produces the same behaviors in all of us. It affects us in the same way, for the most part. As far as knowing you, I've read your posts and get the gist of how you react. You are right, though, I really don't know you, but I do know alcoholism. It looks the same on all of us as far as I'm concerned.

When I was trying to stop drinking, what I really didn't want to hear I needed to hear the most. I was to wrapped up in my illness to recognize the true meaning of situations or words. When I speak of my experience, that is what it is, my experience, but I do believe that your alcoholism affects you in much the same way as far as fears, emotions and frustrations etc. It takes times and experience to come to certain conclusions. That is in no way meant to be condescending. It is meant to be honest and to offer insight of where many posts are coming from.

As far as your best interest, in light of your emotions, illness, frustrations, alcoholism and anxiety, your own posts alluded to that. I'm not saying this to make you angry. I'm saying it with your best interst in mind.
You are no MD or shrink, especially after my last post. HOWEVER, you are on ignore.