View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 01:34 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
serenityqueen
Attitude of Gratitude

I didn't read the threads you are referring to so I can't comment on them. But Katie, IMO, I don't see where you dropping out of treatment and not posting here anymore is going to prove any kind of point. The ONLY thing that is going to do is help you go right back out again.

I've posted things before that were deleted and have had pictures that were taken off due to people complaining about them. I mean, I didn't see anything wrong with a guy in a little swim trunk holding a bouquet of balloons with Happy Birthday on them but apparentally someone was offended. OK, so be it. I can't please everyone all the time. If I broke a rule, ok. I broke a rule. But I am not going to let anything stop me from getting everything I need in order to remain clean and sober and in Recovery. I've had several PM's sent to me by the mods over the past few years letting me know some things I said were, as far as SR rules and regulations, not appropriate. I can't let that upset me. After all, who posted these things? Me! I didn't know, learned from it and have to move on.

I just look at it as another one of life's lessons. After all, if there weren't rules, this world would be completely off the hook!

Judy