Thread: I'm Tired
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 07:41 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Bamboozle
I got nothin'

Originally Posted by ananda View Post
I hardly bother to post much....it just seems so pointless...like it isn't really going to be helpful to anyone and will probably simply cause more anger and bitter posting. I've gotten irritable and posted a few digs here and there...and that bothers me...so i try to just stay out of it as much as I am able to. But...it concerns me cause eventually that can lead to isolation rather than community which i think is a huge key to my sobriety.

I’m isolating and that’s fine. I don’t feel like I belong anywhere…SR or anywhere else in society. I’ve felt this way ever since I was little…like I just don’t fit in with the rest of humanity. I don’t know what to do with this…I never have. The feeling has been most intense lately…a reminder of my shortcomings and how I’ll never be the person I want to be because it’s impossible. There are things about me I cannot change.

Life is pretty meaningless. I have no motivation. Everything keeps repeating and there is nothing to look forward to…so I eat, sleep, and breathe. I don’t care anymore. I am empty.