View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 05:24 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Katie09

Originally Posted by vividserenity View Post
Katie~

I am a certifiable list maker! I love lists! Lists make me happy. That is...the ones where things get crossed off.

I have thought myself about making an hour by hour schedule for my days. This was about a month ago or so. I mentioned this to my counselor who told me that it might be over load if I do that, so I didnt . She had me focus on only a few goals each week. I am not doing those either really.
I am unemployed right now. I have a lot of time on my hands. I am taking a photography class (online). I thought this would keep me busy enough along with being a house wife. Its not, and after reading your post I believe I am going to go back to my original idea of planning out my days...including time to chillax! The idea for me is to get so used to doing the things that are healthy for that eventually I wont need the schedule. Examples are working out...preparing healthy food...meditation...artistic endeavors photography and playing guitar.
WOW thank you so much for this thread. I realize now that has been one of my issues as of late. Too much time for me to be up in my head about the not important stuff. I am actually excited again! I need a reason to be excited in the mornings and my new schedule may do just that.
I like your list idea. It gives you focus without being confining. I need the structure though, otherwise I will hem and haw my way right out of diong anything.

The funny part will be me trying to set aside time to come here since I am here all the time now! LOL Hope I dont have withdrawls!
Great and I am glad you like this thread! I did not make a list today nor did I get to WW. I forgot about this. But I did go to my therapist and buy some curry paste. I start off all ambitious but now I am feeling tired. I think I'll try to make a list and stick to it tomorrow!