Old 04-27-2009, 05:06 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
bluejay6

DW,
Welcome back to the forum. IMO you are exhibiting the behavior of a relapsed addict. I remember your posts of at least a year ago, maybe two years ago, and there was a tremendous outpouring of advice and support for you and he was treating you viciously, waking you and accusing you of insane things, and you were writing in here THEN "what do I do...what do I do?"

And maybe the reason you were at another forum is because, deep down, like a relapsed addict, you didn't want to show up at the same online "meeting" you used to attend because nothing has changed, you are still making excuses to avoid change, and you are still blaming the addict for your life situation just the way an addict blames his job, his family, and the world for his "need" to use drugs.

I don't believe for a minute that you cannot separate, file for divorce, get a substantial alimony and child support settlement, and have a clean, safe, and sane life.

You are getting some sort of payoff for staying in your situation. I don't know what it is.

But I feel very sorry for your children.

Time to grow up, DW, and stop whining. Sorry to be so blunt. But if nothing changes, he doesn't have to.

Nothing has changed.

By the way, God bless you. And, I hope, give you the kick in the butt you need.

Said, I sincerely mean this, with love.