Old 04-27-2009, 01:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
laurie6781
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

You know DW, if it gets out that your AH is using drugs in the home, and yes one of the kids could let it slip at school, and if a teacher or counselor hears of it, well ............................ they are OBLIGATED by law to report to Florida Child Protective Services, and if they become involved, especially in Florida, you will loose the children and a have a 'snowball's chance in h*ll' of getting them back. Florida Child Protective Services has a reputation for PROTECTING THE CHILD.

You are being MENTALLY and EMOTIONALLY abused. Your CHILDREN are in a VERY UNHEALTHY living situation. May I ask what more has to happen before you will call the nearest Domestic Violence Shelter to get some help, some counseling, some assistance in finding housing, if he will not leave, etc.

Yes I know, FEAR. Well I would hope that your FEAR of LEAVING is now less than your FEAR OF STAYING.

Please, if not for you, but for your CHILDREN'S SAKE, make those phone calls, start taking the tiny baby steps to get you and the children SAFE!!!!!!

J M H O

Love and hugs,