Thread: Studying my DOC
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:20 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Katie09

Originally Posted by jimhere View Post
And yes I know of your history with AA and of your alcoholism Katie. So you of all the people here should understand that this isn't a game, but a life-and-death affair. Didn't you say a few days ago that you are drinking again? You are not living proof that a drug is a drug is a drug, you are living proof of an alcoholic that can't stop drinking no matter what and if you don't get your head out of your ass you are going to die a slow, horrible, and undignified death. That I know to be true. Make a liar out of me.
Have a good day all.
Jim
And, Jim, you always do this, at least in my short-lived experience with you. You hit and run. What is up with this? Go the distance, man! (Oh, now you'll say you have a job, which is fair. I too had one, until I quit it. Notice - I quit). And I had zero time to EVER be on a forum.

Yes, I am living proof that a substance will kill a person. But I don't discriminate based on the substance. You do, for some odd reason. Gee, there is a reason I am going to rehab tonight and spilling my guts. No one, not even you, can accuse me of not trying.

Katie