Old 04-25-2009, 05:41 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
lindaje448

Unhappy live with it

Originally Posted by katie89 View Post
My husband refuses to quit his drugs even though he knows I will never live with him again as long as he is using.Our daughters will not even talk to him.I have told him if he gets help I will be there for him but not until he starts.I called a drug counselling centre and he met me there,the counsellor told me I have a co dependency problem and that I should get into this program for co -dependency issues.I can not live with a liar how does anyone else?:wtf2
hi'i'm linda
new here, my husband is an addict, been living with it 29 years, had a stroke because of it, he has always gotten his way and everything he wants, i have to hide money out of the house or he finds it, forget hiding pills sniffs them out, just this month i started giving my daughterin law money to hold, bank acc in my name but he stole checks, so now i don't have any, he lies steals, i have let in all these years, my 2 daughterin laws are worried about me having another stroke thank god for them, i am starting to do for me and he does;nt like it, hes never going to hit rock bottom or stop, i love him. but hate what he is, we have good time but he can snap at any time and blams alote on me, everyone says leave him, but i tried before can't live with him or without him. get help don't be like me its realy not worth it,
linda