Old 04-24-2009, 04:53 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
digderidoo

Well i've been out on my date and thought i'd report in lol

Had a really good night, over an indian meal, but i did feel uncomfortable about her drinking. She had three large glasses of wine and an Irish coffee at the end, nothing major but i could tell being sober that she'd had a drink and a bit typsy.

I really don't know what to make from it. We have such alot in common, we both do similar uni degrees, but not just that we had a lot to talk about. It was nice being sober to take someone out, rather than being drunk in a nightclub and trying to be player like i was many years ago.

I did briefly explain why i don't drink as she asked. Didn't go into full details though, AA and alcoholism, i guess it's somthing that you just don't do, but did say that i once got to a point where drinking was a problem so decided to give up.

Overall in all honesty it was something different, i work hard at the moment and study hard so it was nice to get out other than meeting up with a couple of friends or going out with my brother. I would like to see her again but not too sure, if she'd have had just one or two then maybe i'd feel different. It may be a good idea to take her out and do something, rather than a meal, don't know yet. Or maybe i'll just leave it and enjoy being single.

All in all, a good night though.

Paul