View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 09:15 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Originally Posted by NoelleR View Post
Hey GwenMarie30---

In your post, you said, "...I cant see what he hopes to gain. Both girls were at my house. They were both drinking. They both got into that car. If anything this is on my door stoop. I am the one to blame if anyone for those girls leaving. (Aside from the girls) But they are minors, Im the adult and they were in my care. Not his. Not my neighbors. MINE!..."

I'm a little hesitant in replying to your post since I don't have any children. I believe the assumption is that if one doesn't have children then they can't 'know' anything about children.......

...Anyway....while reading the above portion of your OP, I had an awful forboding....? What does he hope to gain...? I was wondering if this 'suit' thang could be just a way of him getting 'at you'.....? If he's a half-way intelligent guy, he should realize that if he sues the neighbors, the first thing their attorney would do is counter-sue, placing the liability on you....hmmm!

Well, I didn't want to stir up something......something that could just be my wid imagination.....I was sorry to read about what happened to your daughter and her friend, and I hope things start getting better, for all concerned.....and I'm sorry if I've brought up something in this post that is off-putting for you.....I truly wish you all the best.

NoelleR
Thanks Noelle For going out on a limb and thinking about that too. I have thought of the same thing too.

All I can say to that is-----BRING IT!

Just dont do this to them. Not now. These people are the best kind of people I have in my life. They have a love that I envy that only my grandparents shared 60 years ago. There is nothing they wouldnt do for anyone. W are so close and I feel like this is a personal attack.

As for waiting till friday he said he's not gonna tell anyone what else is said or done. Well fine. I dont need to know anyway. I dont want to watch him blood sucking mouth move another second than I have to.

I will see how this goes.

And thanks Done for that site, I will check it out.