Old 04-22-2009, 06:26 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
imallright

Hi Katie.... I couldn't live with a liar any longer. I too was married for a ton of years (23+ to be exact). Comes a point where you have to decide what you want for your life. You can't control what others are doing and can't necessarily control what is happening in your life (I am still working on this thing... can you see it???) but you can decide how you are going to respond and what you will do to help you be the best you.

How do you live with an addict and or a liar? It is hell. BUT... fortunately or unfortunately, we all find ways to deny and or put up with what is happening in our lives. However, remember, the choice to deny or put up with the behavior is ours. Set limits and decide what you want for you. It may mean leaving or it may mean staying, but it means that you are doing what you can to live your best life.

For me... the lying never ended nor did the use and finally, I couldn't take it any more. I am lonely... not for my AH, I am sad... but at least I have the peace of not having to deal with him each and every day. Keep moving forward.